Marilyn Relax 50 Denier Varicose Veins Black Tights
- Medical compression tights for varicose veins treatment from Marilyn
- Help to boost blood circulation throughout the legs, minimise swelling of the ankles and prevent the deterioration of varicose veins
- Perfect for flying, working, resting and for long periods of inactivity
- Incredibly comfortable with a soft waistband, boxer brief, cotton gusset, flat seam and a reinforced toe for extra durability
- Compression degree: 3.75 - 6.75 mm/Hg
With their sleek 50 denier construction, nobody would ever guess that the Marilyn Relax pantyhose are actually medical compression tights. Finding relief from varicose veins and swollen ankles has never been so glamorous and these versatile black opaque tights will quickly become a firm wardrobe favourite.
The 50 den tights are designed with a soft waistband, boxer brief style cotton gusset and a flat seam for complete comfort all day long. A reinforced toe also makes them incredibly durable, wear after wear.
Compression tights help to boost blood circulation throughout the legs, which makes them perfect for flying and standing, walking or sitting for long periods of time. With 3.75 - 6.75mm/Hg, these reliable tights can provide much-needed relief from varicose veins or swollen ankles without compromising your most stylish of outfits.
Check your measurements against our size chart to ensure you are buying the right size.
Remember that we are all different shapes & sizes and sometimes we can sit in the middle of a size.
Trying a size above or below can help achieve the most comfortable fit for you.
|Size||Height Feet||Hips Inches||Height cm||Hips cm|
|S||4.6 - 5.4||35 - 40||140 - 165||88 - 102|
|M||4.6 - 5.6||36 - 44||140 - 172||90 - 112|
|L||4.9 - 5.8||39 - 47||150 - 178||100 - 120|
|XL||5.3 - 6.1||43 - 51||160 - 185||110 - 130|
Remember that the product has to stretch to your height and width when considering between sizes.
Availability: In stock
|Hosiery Size||S, M, L, XL|
|Material||89% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 1% Cotton|
|Compression Strength||3-6 mm/Hg|
|Occasion - Type||Everyday|
|Garment Care||Hand-wash only|
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback